Advertisement

Author Topic: What A Weird Dream - What could it mean?  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
What A Weird Dream - What could it mean?
« on: March 02, 2018, 09:22:54 AM »
Last night I dreamt that I died and In my dream I could see the process of my flesh rotting and I was told that it's necessary for my rebirth.  My physical body has to disintegrate completely for this rebirth to happen.  There I was dying or my physical body dying and slowly the process of decay starts.  There came a time in the decaying process this lady helps removed my decaying skin from my body starting w/ my hands.  I was afraid it might be painful.  But no, I felt no pain when she removed them.  She said, the nerves were destroyed already that's why I felt no pain. During this whole process, I felt the presence of God with me, walking along with me.  When I felt no pain, I whisper my gratitude to God for making my journey pain free even though I was scared.  Psalm 23 came to mind and I felt comforted & at peace.  an awareness came to me God knows every fiber of my being from the time of my conception to the time of my dealth.  He's in charge of everything and life is the greatest gift of all.  Nothing is more important than that gift of life, not money, no material things, all the problems you encountered become so insignificant compares to that gift of life and we need to take good care of it. The decaying process continues until my body disintegrate completely - like bone turns into dust - blowing away by the wind (something like that) and onto my rebirth, and then I woke up.

What a weird dream indeed.  Anyone know the meaning?

FYI Psalm 23:
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3     he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: What A Weird Dream - What could it mean?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 09:48:10 AM »
from what i've been told... of course this is the hmong perspective... it means that you're going to living a freaking long time...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:12:24 AM »
it means death has been on your mind the last few days. Stop thinking about it and the dreams will go away.  ;)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 10:34:38 AM »
from what i've been told... of course this is the hmong perspective... it means that you're going to living a freaking long time...
quite the truth...whatev er sickness you have is going away, you're back to (100%) good health!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 11:08:54 AM »
 :dontknow:

captian

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 12:44:53 PM »
Last night I dreamt that I died and In my dream I could see the process of my flesh rotting and I was told that it's necessary for my rebirth.  My physical body has to disintegrate completely for this rebirth to happen.  There I was dying or my physical body dying and slowly the process of decay starts.  There came a time in the decaying process this lady helps removed my decaying skin from my body starting w/ my hands.  I was afraid it might be painful.  But no, I felt no pain when she removed them.  She said, the nerves were destroyed already that's why I felt no pain. During this whole process, I felt the presence of God with me, walking along with me.  When I felt no pain, I whisper my gratitude to God for making my journey pain free even though I was scared.  Psalm 23 came to mind and I felt comforted & at peace.  an awareness came to me God knows every fiber of my being from the time of my conception to the time of my dealth.  He's in charge of everything and life is the greatest gift of all.  Nothing is more important than that gift of life, not money, no material things, all the problems you encountered become so insignificant compares to that gift of life and we need to take good care of it. The decaying process continues until my body disintegrate completely - like bone turns into dust - blowing away by the wind (something like that) and onto my rebirth, and then I woke up.

What a weird dream indeed.  Anyone know the meaning?

FYI Psalm 23:
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3     he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.
crazy dream, next time dream about me.  O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 03:06:22 PM »
 :angel13:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »
On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation. You are desperately trying to escape from the demands of your daily life.
Dreammoods.com

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements