Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways... I was just watching those gold digger pranks and I was wondering  (Read 1010 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
like... they probably rent those cars....

and I thought... I wonder how much it is to rent a car like that....

and I looked it up...

Just 1500 bucks!  for a day.... that's not bad!

I might rent one!

http://www.sandiegoprestige.com/portfolio/ferrari-f430-f1-spider-rental/

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
But you know.. just like that time I thought I accidently locked my keys in my apartment and had to get a room at the holiday inn...

I'm going to make sure I get my money's worth!  I'm going to sit in that car naked!  Get my butt cheeks all over it!

Put my fingerprints everywhere!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Sifu

Some of those rentals are pretty busted up.  Torn seats, nearly broken mechanical parts, etc.  So make sure to get lots of insurance for possible accidents or surprises.

Advertisements