Advertisement

Author Topic: Worst than Will Smith slapping Chris Rock as there's actually blood this time  (Read 507 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Looks like the White guy started it but now he's suing Iron Mike??  ???:

Mike Tyson's airplane punching target hires lawyer, who alleges boxer used 'excessive' force

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
I support Tyson on this, simply cuz some peoople needs to be punched in the face for their behavior.  Sure it may be excessive but the excessive message is sent clearly.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +384
    • View Profile
The person who recorded the incident with his camera and the guy harrassed Mike Tyson are terrible vloggers. If y'all look carefully at the lower right there's a trademark TMZ aka a bunch of paparazzi going around annoying celebrities.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I think it's the right call  ???:

Mike Tyson will not face charges for punching plane passenger, DA says

Authorities will not file criminal charges against former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson after he was recorded on video punching a fellow first-class passenger aboard a plane at San Francisco International Airport last month, prosecutors announced Tuesday.

Advertisements